Sweater Progress

Here is an update with photos on the progress of the sweater clone.

It looks a little different because once it has been washed, the size will change as the fibers relax.

I think the hardest part so far was figuring out exactly how the original knitter increased at the armpit for the cables. The cables begin off of a line of knit stitches that gradually turns into eight total for a front cabling rope. I tried knit front-back for my increases, but I am thinking the original had lifted increases (which I am not very good at just yet).

A tale of two sweaters.

Having trouble with my lens being too close, so I didn’t quite get the whole length.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s